The DTE Small Business Program is designed to help your business become more energy efficient and save money. When you participate in this program, you’ll be eligible for increased incentives exclusive to small businesses.
Learn how we guide customers through their energy-efficiency journey, starting with a complimentary energy assessment. Then, listen to what our customers have to say about the DTE Small Business program.
Here’s why you should participate:
- Improves the look of your business
- Can increase customer comfort
- Saves money for your bottom line
Follow these steps:
- Receive a no-cost assessment. A qualified energy advisor will visit your business and provide a personalized report of recommended energy-efficient upgrades, including available incentives. Sign up today!
- Receive upgrades at no-cost. During your energy assessment, you may qualify for free energy-saving upgrades, including screw-in LEDs, faucet aerators or pre-rinse sprayers. A qualified energy advisor will install these in your business at no cost.
- Work with a participating contractor to make recommended upgrades. A qualified energy advisor will connect you with a registered contractor to get started with your recommended upgrades. Incentives help pay for these upgrades and decrease payback time.
What types of equipment are eligible for incentives?
- LED lighting
- LED refrigerated case lighting
- LED exit signs
- Occupancy sensors
- ECM Motors
- Programmable thermostats
Download the 2022 Program Guide & Incentive Catalog
Does my business qualify?
Services and incentives are available to small business electric and/or gas customers in the DTE service area with an approximate annual total in energy bills up to $60,000. Annual billing can be comprised of gas-only, electric-only or a combination of gas and electric depending on your location.
Contact us for more information!
Call the DTE Small Business Program at 855.748.2525 or email us at DTE-Small-Business@franklinenergy.com. You can also sign up for your free energy assessment today.